Présenté par Blogger.

Your Next Stamp: Feature day - ABCs!

Hello everyone!

I'm back for my guest spot at Your Next Stamp with a super cute and quick project on the theme ABCs!

I used the super fun Alpha Splatter Stamp (CYNS533) to create a background with Oxide inks. I first added a few swirls of Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Broken China on some Bristol paper for better blending. Then, I stamped it with black Archival ink, then I rotated the stamp so that it wouldn't stamp at the same spot and inked it with Versamark, to be able to emboss it later on with white WOW! embossing powder.


The next step was to stamp out the funny cat from the Party Pets stamp set and to colour it with my Copic markers, before fussy cutting the whole thing. Not a fan of scissors?  Your Next Stamp has the coordinating die set just for you!


I completed the card with a sentiment from the  Party Pets stamp set onto black cardstock and that was it!


Like it? Make sure to visit the Your Next Stamp blog and comment! One comment left on the YNS blog will win a stamp set of your choice.  Comments must be left by 8/25, winner announced on 8/27!

2 commentaires

Grudniowe Handmade a dit...

Great inspiration :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

That's a great fun card, I love it ! Very cheerful !