Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative : Love that dress

Hello, hello! 

I have been hiding this little gem of a card for a while now, because I offered it to my best friend on her birthday. Because mail is usually keeping me from putting on a big old 5lbs embellishment load on my cards, I was REALLY happy to let it go on this one. 
  
The main focus is on the  Love That Dress image from the All Dressed Up line at LDRS Creative. She was stamped with a pale ink pad to achieve a no-line colouring look with Copic markers, trying to match as much as possible the colours from the paperpad that I had chosen. When completely coloured, I die-cut her with the smaller version of the Fancy Rectangles and Layers die set, and then stacked her on the larger panel made from patterned paper. The rest of the card was simply to add embellishments here and there, not to mention what I was actually looking at in my studio (embellies are so NOT organized in there, oh my! maybe a goal for 2017?). 


I really wanted to use one of the cute sentiments from the Celebrate set, so I placed it on an upside down die-cut (again from the Fancy Rectangles and Layers die set) and added a nice flourish, too. 
 
And some close-ups...
Copic markers that were used:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, R02), Hair (E33-35), Clothing (RV21-23-25-29, BV23-25, Y11-15-17, BG10-11-32-34, B00-02) 

The flowers...I told you there was a lot of stuff on there!
Another view...
p.s. look at that fab layering creating dimension! Looooove those dies!
And the interior, using a negative die-cut piece:


Aucun commentaire